Saturday, January 18, 2014

FMD Week 2 Overview

I am about to finish my second week on the Fast Metabolism Diet (FMD).  This week was harder for me because I didn't plan the whole week out.  I have noticed I do a lot better with a meal plan all set up.  You can read my first post about the Fast Metabolism Diet {here}.


 The Fast Metabolism Diet by Haylie Pomroy

This week I ate a lot of the same foods I did the previous week.  When I made the different soups, I froze them in the serving size I would need so it would be easy to grab to eat.

I am still craving all the things I am not supposed to have on this diet.  I want chocolate, rolls, cake, wine, you name it, I want it.  But I think it is because I am not supposed to have it so it makes me want it more.  This week I lost 2 more pounds.  I even went out to dinner and did a pretty good job.  I am seeing how this diet is not really a diet.  How is it going to be a lifestyle change.  I am doing much better this week too, drinking more and more water.  I pretty much it my goal in water everyday.  Woot! Woot!

Here is the plan for my 2 week!


Make sure you go check out my Pinterest Boards.  Lots of great meals.


Thanks for stopping by!  I am off to create my week 3 plan.

If you have started a diet, keep it up!! It will pay off! 




Kindergarten, 2nd - Reading, Education - TeachersPayTeachers.com




1 comment:

  1. This is surely a very good blog, thanks a lot for sharing such nice information here. 2 week diet plan

    ReplyDelete