Saturday, March 3, 2012

My First Award


 

THANK YOU Mrs. Tolbert  at Daisy Days for Learning for giving me my first award. Woohoo!  Have you checked out her blog?  If no, you really need to.

 There are a few rules for accepting this award:
1. Link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2.  Pass the award onto 15 other bloggers.
3.  Follow the person who sent it to you.

Drum roll please. 

Here are the bloggers who I nominate:
2.  Jessica from The Littlest Scholars
3.  Michelle from Inspired by Kindergarten 
4.  Letters Numbers & Book Oh My!
5.  Sue from The Very Busy Kindergarten 
6.  Amy from The Resource(ful) Room 
7.  Vickie from Mrs. Plant's Press
8.   Pam from Paws Kindergarten
9.   Sue from A Rainbow of Teaching
10.  Gladys from Teaching in High Heels
11.  Miss DeCarbo from Second Grade Sugar and Spice
12.  Hope from 2nd Grade Shenanigans
13.  Teri from A Cupcake for the Teacher
14.  Molly from Lessons with Laughter
15.  Christina from Mrs. Bainbridge's Class



11 comments:

  1. April, Thank you so much for the award! I am honored! I'm so glad I found your fun blog recently!

    Michelle (Inspired by Kindergarten)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award!! I am so honored that you thought of me!
    Amy
    The Resource(ful) Room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award April. I look forward to reading your blog.

    Sue
    theverybusykindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award. Honestly this is my first and I am clueless how to do this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Pick 15 other blogs and make a post about who you have picked.

      April
      Wolfelicious

      Delete
  5. April,

    Thank you so so much!! I am so excited that you thought of me!! I think you have a LOVELY blog as well and love reading your posts! :)

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I just became your newest follower!

      April
      Wolfelicious

      Delete