Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lorax, Pied, Spring Break and Followers

Woohoo!  Today was our last day of school before Spring Break! Woohoo!  Can you tell I am excited? (hehe)  I think I am going to clean my house (not fun, but it needs it), go to the beach or pool, relax,  read The Hunger Games, blog, hang out all day everyday with my awesome son, and organize.  I can't wait!

Today all the kindergarten classes went on a field trip to watch The Lorax. 
 We watched the 3-D movie.  It was great!!  I think it might be the best movie I have seen in awhile.  The story is great and I really think the students understood it.  Plus the Lorax is kinda cute and so is the lil bears.  I would give it 5 stars.  If you haven't watched it yet, go see it.  




Thank you Second Grade Sugar and Spice for the award!  If you haven't checked out her blog, you need to.  She has a lot of great ideas!

 

I can't believe I am up to 80 followers!  I feel so special.  Thank you so much!  I think I am going to have to have a GIVEAWAY when I reach 100 followers!  I wonder if I could get to 100 followers by Monday?

6 comments:

  1. Hi April - Thanks for stopping by my blog -- and to answer your question about my followers I'm pretty sure a lot of them came from my website. I have had a website since 2007. Mrs. Moore's busy bees ...anyway I think a lot of website friends are now blogging and I have a link on my website to the blog. I think that has helped my traffic a little bit. Hope that helps -- you are doing great - almost to 100 how fun! Have a wonderful weekend and great start to your Spring Break. :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vicky,
      Thanks for the information. I thought maybe you had this great secret about getting followers that I didn't know. ;) Glad to know all the people that follow your website came over to your blog. That is wonderful!! I am getting closer to 100. :-) Well, thanks again for replying. Have a great weekend.

      April

      Delete
  2. Hi April! I nominated you for an award as well!
    Erica

    Sprinkles to Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erica,
      Thank you so much for nominating me for an award!!

      April
      Wolfelicious

      Delete
  3. Isn't The Lorax rated PG? We cannot show anything unless it is rated G...like my kiddos haven't seen anything worse, right??!!???

    Enjoy your Spring Break. I am hoping to spend some of mine by the pool too if it warms back up! =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather,
      Yes, The Lorax is rated PG. All of our kindergarten parents gave permission for them to watch it. It was such a great movie. It is difficult anymore to find a movie that is still rated G. We have that rule too, to only show G, but I guess since we went to the theater it made it okay. I hope it warms up so you can go to the pool.

      APril

      Delete